Insight Software Updates
Instructions for how to upgrade to the new Insight software are included in the downloaded zip file in PDF form.
Version - 4.23
- Fixes a bug [4.17] where setting up a Lexion 500 with Accumulator (no springs) would blank the LCD.
- Text Updates, Signal names for p23, p24 were corrected.
Version - 4.22
- Fixes a bug [4.01] where an error could throw for low sensor voltage, near sensor minimum.
Version - 4.18
- Support for Rev12 hardware.
- Simplified support for one sensor systems.
- Added support for newer NH TX & TC “dot” machines.
- UI improvements.
- Updated phone number to 574-220-5511.
Version - 4.16
- Fixes a bug that could set the wrong box revision. Boxes on 4.11 - 4.15 need to update.
- Changed minimum sensor voltage to .33V from .30V for consistency with Horizon.
Version - 4.14
- All updates from 4.11
- Slightly lowered the minimum sensor threshold
Version - 4.11
- Added support for R10 boxes - R5 through R9 are also supported. If using R4 or earlier, please call for update options.
- Added Driver Test and Signals Page to “Detailed Diagnostics”
- Redesigned “Disp Sensor Voltage” to “Display Voltage” now includes output voltages as well as the sensor inputs
- Added Support for CIH HILLCO
- Added Support for NH FR Chopper
- Fixed a bug with JD DAM and AGCO setup menus
- Fixed a bug where checkmarks did not appear when on saved setup
- General updates, misc. text, and translation updates
- Improved rounding
Version - 4.01
- Feathersight lost pressure sensor updates, set outputs to minimum, status light = red w/green blink
- Foresight unlock code value update
- Added Spanish language support. Note this makes the file too big for R4 and earlier, an English only version is available if required.
- Update Insight screen "logo"
- Selection arrow defaults to Setup not Perform Cal
- Added combine select text for CIH 9250
- Removed clipping of unscaled feathersight input
- Updated CMT limits
- Update CNH model text, changed from "5088 - 9240 AFX" to "5088 - 9250 AFX"
- Added a set fuses command so configuration settings are not overwritten by a software update
- Add Tilt Balance to setup menu for JD10
- Added software version number to logo page
- Fixed a problem with R8 version boxes that caused Foresight and box hours to be lost after reset
Version - 3.91
- Menu navigation improvements
- Running min/max reset when errors are cleared
- Disable raise/lower outputs during calibration (JDDAM, JD1450, AGCOpre97)
- Change output range to 3-7V (NHCR 10V)
- Ignore CM sensors if LL chosen (JDDAM)
- Add Std/Conversion choice (JDDAM, AGCO pre97)
- Disable pressure bypass (Lexion 6/700)
- Add tilt sensitivity setting (CIH 1/2000)
- Text change to “Fully lower header” during cal
- Support for R8 hardware
Version - 3.81
- Bug fix for level land flex heads on DAM combines with single point
Version - 3.80
- Updated Portuguese text
- HHC algorithm update – Shifty3 for many combines
- Add tilt sensitivity/tilt balance settings to more combine models
- Update swing to small error (<1.0V) and sensor enable (>0.5V) during cal
- Add Split-Flex
- Add CIH 9240 text
- Change CIH x088-x240 outputs to 1-4V
- Change AGCO outputs to 1.2-3.8V
- Adjust Field-Tracker sensitivity logic for CIH and AGCO
- Update pass-through for p16 (p15 vs p21) Bug fixes