Headsight® Sensors are the best on the market.
Why Headsight® Sensors?
When it comes to the protection of your header, it’s all about accuracy, reliability and ease of use. The features of the Headsight sensor demonstrate the years of experience and design that have been focused to achieve these goals.
- Forward Sensing | The curved shape of our arm moves the sensing point forward as the sensor nears the ground.
- Down Pressure Spring | Keeps the sensor on the ground even at higher operating speeds.
- Hall Effect Sensor | Uses a magnetic field to sense rotational angle. This eliminates moving parts and increases sensor life.
- Flexible Poly Arm | Allows the sensing arm to flex, which absorbs most of the shock and abuse of the field, thus increasing the life of the rotating shaft.
EASE OF USE
- Reverse Spring Trip | Allows the sensing arm to flip forward if the operator reverses the combine.
- Oil Impregnated Bushing | The rotating shaft has an oil impregnated bushing that never needs greasing.
Sensor Mounting Locations
Headsight offers three mounting locations and sensor styles to accommodate different headers and ground conditions giving your header control the earliest possible response.
The versatile and robust Standard sensor design mounts just behind the cutterbar for flex and draper headers. Header specific mounting brackets are available for most popular header models.
The narrow profile of the Terrace sensor allows the sensor to mount in front of the header on the crop dividers – giving the combine an even earlier warning of changes in ground conditions. The Terrace sensor system is recommended for operators with challenging terrain or high harvesting speeds.
The compact Low-Profile sensor mounts directly under the cutterbar using the existing cutterbar guard bolts. This mount allows easy installation on rigid cutterbar headers.
Select the Correct Number of Sensors
Auger Headers and Shelbourne CVS Headers
|Flat, Even Terrain||2-3||4||4-5||5||5|